Sunday, August 12, 2007

quick update

hey for those of you that read this i want to let u know more specifically what you can pray for this week. Especially a certain mom of a guy that went to germany hahahaha. anyway, i have an interview at 1230 on wednesday afternoon at the place that i would be extremely interested in for a number of reasons one being that it advertises for sports teams.

not only that but i have to call and set up an appointment for a mktg. company that markets for the people that make quicken, quicken books, turbo tax etc.

and i also plan to walk up unannounced at the UPS in Greenville in hopes that they would let me talk to someone about possibly giving me full-time job there.

Please pray for me during this time on Wednesday and i will let you guys know how things go. i really need your prayers these employers will be going out on a limb to give me a job and i need God for this to happen so please pray and pray and pray.

I love you guys and i will be back in town and will see you all soon.


Thanks


out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers. I know God will lead you to right place in his timing and sometimes he has a sense of humor about him. LOL

Love,
Aunt Brenda

Teri said...

JC, Josh is looking for adult leaders in his church and you would be incredible! Just a thought if you've not had it already! I've prayed with the expectation that it is already a done deal!