Sunday, September 09, 2007

Pray Pray Pray!!!

So i received a job opportunity with Masada inc. on Friday afternoon on the way to work. I informed them that i was keeping the door open for other opportunities. Upon hearing this they informed me that i had one week to make my decision.

So knowing that i have contacted the HR rep in Greenville SC for UPS. I am asking you all to pray for doors to open or close and for God to guide me into His will.

I need your prayers more than ever as this decision not only affects me but also Kristen. If you want to know what i "want" its the job at UPS. But what i need is God's will to be revealed to me and the need is always greater than the want.

I again want to thank you again for all of your prayers. Please, Please keep praying! I've never needed more prayer than i do right now.

Thanks for caring and investing in this young man's life. I love you guys and can't wait to see where God is working.

out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do. Keep me updated.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying...

Todd